CELEBRATING 30K SMILES AT DAILYFISH
Daily Fish has crossed the milestone of 30,000 customers and in celebration of this milestone, an exciting contest was held. The contest, "FLY TO BANGKOK" as you would know was held from 1st November to 31st December, 2016.
The prize winners were selected on the basis of lucky draw by Mr. Alex K Thomas (MD & CEO) in the presence of cost accountants and respective heads of the company. The Fly to Bangkok contest winner gets an opportunity to go on an all expense paid trip to Bangkok. Other lucky winners will receive attractive gift vouchers and gifts like microwave oven and a dinner for two. All eligible participants will receive a recipe book from Daily fish. Enjoy cooking.
THE WINNERS ARE...
First Prize of 3 Nights 4 Days Bangkok Trip for a couple goes to
Mr.Arun Arunima (refc28074)
Second Prize of IFB 20 Litre convection microwave oven goes to
Mr. Prakash Jeothi (refc22337)
Third Prize of Couple dinner at a Leading SeaFood Restaurant goes to
Mr. Prakash Dharan (refc15496)
Fourth prize of Dailyfish gift vouchers of Rs.500 each goes to
- Sheela Devi (refc5666)
- Neeraja Sekhar (refc32359)
- Sudha Sankar (refc33357)
- Rakhi Kumar (refc30867)
- Keechilat Pavithran (refc9261)
- Paul Sajan (refc8677)
- Swaroop Abraham (refc20037)
- Sam Mathew (refc34287)
Terms and Conditions of FLY TO BANGKOK Contest
The FLY TO BANGKOK Contest is being organized by Baby Marine Seafood Retail Pvt. Ltd(BMSRP Ltd), having its Registered office at 1st Floor, Compass Commercial complex, Chakkaraparambu, NH Bypass, Thammanam P. O, cochin, Kerala 682032 and is valid from 1stNovember 2016 to 31stDecember 2016.
- Participation in the FLY TO BANGKOK Contest is considered acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. These Terms are in addition to, and not in derogation of, the applicable Website Usage Terms relating to the usage of www.dailyfish.in owned by BMSRP Ltd.
- Terms for the FLY TO BANGKOK:
- The Contest is open only to Indian residents above 18 years of age.
- Only those Registered Customers will be eligible to participate in the Contest who purchase Five times or more during 1stNovember 2016 to 31stDecember 2016
- Participants may not send multiple entries for the Contest.
- Entry to the Contest is void where prohibited by the laws of India.
- Incomplete or Invalid entries shall be liable to be disqualified.
- Participant must have a valid passport. An absence of passport will lead to forfeiture of the prize even after declaring participant as a Winners. In such a case the alternate Winners shall be selected.
- The following expenditures are not included in the winning prize:
- Airport transfers in Cochin will not be included
- The prize does not include the following (These expenses shall be borne by the Winners )
- Lunches & dinners
- Insurance of any nature
- All other charges like tips/drinks/ cigarettes / laundry / alcohol / telephone call and all other expenses which are not been provided expressly as winning prize.
- BMSRP LTD does not take the responsibility to arrange for Passports for the winning couple.
- The Prizes are non-transferable, non-re-routable and shall not be endorsed or exchanged for cash or kind.
- Winners hall be selected by BMSRP LTD on the basis of Lucky Draw.
- Winners may be selected from among all the Qualifying customers during the validity period of the Contest. The Winners shall be contacted by BMSRP LTD.
- BMSRP LTD reserves the right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms & conditions of its offers at any time without prior notice.
- All participant and Winners shall have no rights of claim or recourse with regards to the Contest and the prizes against BMSRP LTD or sponsored.
- BMSRP LTD shall not be responsible for any loss or damage if it has to discontinue or cancel this Contest in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central/State Government, legal body, and public officer or for any other unavoidable reasons of the like nature beyond its control. The participants shall be informed of such discontinuance/cancellation as soon as possible.
- BMSRP LTD reserves the right to cancel/extend the Contest or to accept/reject any entry at its absolute discretion without assigning any reason. The participant shall not have any say or right on use of such discretion.
- Employees of BMSRP LTD, its Agencies and their family members/relatives are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- BMSRP LTD reserves the right to initiate legal (civil and/or criminal) proceedings against the participant for any activity, during his participation in the contest and also the time spend by the Winners of the Contest during his stay in Bangkok, which damages the goodwill of BMSRP LTD.
- The FLY TO BANGKOK Contest will be starting from 1st November 2016 to and will be open till 31stDecember 2016.
- The FLY TO BANGKOK Contest is only intended for the promotional activity of the website/product.
- Prizes for the FLY TO BANGKOK Contest
- First winning Prize shall be
- Air tickets from Cochin International Airport to Don Mueang / Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Bangkok and Return tickets from Don Mueang / Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Bangkok to Cochin International Airport.
- Stay in a 3/4 star hotel in Bangkok/ Pattaya for 3 nights and 4 days inclusive of morning breakfast on a twin-sharing basis.
- Local site seeing at Bangkok/ Pattaya as decided by BMSRP LTD. Winner will have no say in adding/deleting any location. Selection of local sites seeing at Bangkok/ Pattaya shall be at sole desecration of the BMSRP LTD.
- Airport transfers to Bangkok/ Pattaya.
- Second winning Prize shall be IFB 20 Litre convection microwave oven. If the same is not available for any reason whatsoever, BMSRP LTD shall arrange the similar model of equal range, without any obligation of informing the winner in advance.
- Third winning Prize shall be Couple dinner at a Leading Sea Food Restaurant in Kochi/ Trivandrum.
- Total of Seven consolations Prizes shall be gift vouchers of Rupees 500/- each.
- The Winners shall be bound by the alternate price which BMSRP LTD may or may not offer in case of cancellation of the Contest or the winning price.
- If after the announced Winners BMSRP LTD found that such announced Winners has/had a criminal background or record or has ever been convicted or is a person who is not appropriate in the sole opinion of BMSRP LTD, for the price, BMSRP LTD reserves right to disqualify such person and select any other Winners. The Winners so disqualified shall have no say on the discretion so used by BMSRP LTD.
- Winner for the FLY TO BANGKOK Contest
- For the FLY TO BANGKOK Contest winner shall be eligible Registered users who participate during the period mentioned above
- For the FLY TO BANGKOK Contest the winners shall be selected at the sole discretion of the BMSRP LTD
- Terms for the Winners
- The Winners shall be directly contacted by BMSRP LTD only. It is clarified that we have not appointed any representative(s) for this Contest.
- The First prize is valid to travel up to the month of March/ April only, and request for any extension shall not be entertained for any reason whatsoever.
- The Second, the third and other seven consolations Prizes shall be valid for the period of Thirty days of informing the winner, during which it is required to be to be collected by the winner. If the winner fails to collect the same winning prize shall be forfeited.
- The hotels and the airline used is at the discretion of the BMSRP Ltd, the Winners does not have say on the same.
- The other winning prices used is at the discretion of the BMSRP Ltd, the Winners does not have say on the same.
- The Winning prize must be used by the Winners only.
- The wining prize is valid for the particular destination declared only. Destination so declared cannot be altered for whatever reason.
- The airline tickets and/or hotel confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking. BMSRP LTD or sponsor does not take any responsibility and shall in no way liable for unavailability of such tickets and/or hotel confirmation.
- If the Visa of the Winners is rejected by the respective Visa authorities, it shall be deemed the winning prize have become void.
- The Winners have to retain and carry, the original letter to the effect of winning the prize issued by BMSRP LTD, all the time and produce the same on demand, to be eligible for the prize.
- Three attempts shall be made, in the mode specified above, to get in touch with the final Winners after which the prize may as deemed appropriate by us, move to the next best contestant/s. On selection of such next best contestant, the Winners who was not contactable will not right or say on the selection.
- The Winners agrees to pay all fees and taxes (direct, indirect or otherwise), as applicable as per the laws of India on the whole winning prize. Only after payment of such taxes / fees shall the Winners eligible to collect the prize.
- If any Winners does not agree to comply, an alternative Winners who agrees to pay the TDS may be chosen at the sole discretion of BMSRP LTD.
- The Winners has to upon wining the price, take prior written permission of BMSRP LTD before making any public comment on any experience which he had during his travel to and stay in Bangkok. Failure of which may result in legal proceeding/s.
- The prize shall be allotted within reasonable days having regard to the winning prize. BMSRP LTD doesn’t take any responsibility for the event where such allotment was not possible for any technical, financial, administrative, or other reasons.
- The prizes cannot be en-cashed or exchanged for other prizes or cannot be transferred.
- The Prizes is subject to change(s), alteration, modification, cancellation and BMSRP LTD accepts no responsibility for any variation of the value of any of the Prizes or any element of a Prize
- All service related issues/warranties related to the Prizes are not the responsibility of BMSRP LTD. BMSRP LTD makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any prize.
- BMSRP LTD shall not be responsible for any manufacturing defects of prizes. Winners to deal directly with the manufacturer/sponsor.
- BMSRP LTD, and all prize sponsors, their respective related bodies corporate, officers, employees, contractors and agents, and suppliers of prizes, will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained in connection with this contest, the promotion of this contest or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Winners agree to their name and picture (where applicable) being carried on the BMSRP LTD website and/or any other communication either in electronic, print or otherwise for promotion / publicity purposes.
- If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned (including, but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of BMSRP LTD which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, cancellation, delay, postponement or otherwise, delay in the visa procedure, or other circumstances on which BMSRP LTD does not have any reasonable control, BMSRP LTD reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest and also disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- All decisions by BMSRP LTD regarding selection of Winners shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- Any disputes arising out of this Promotion shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Cochin irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against BMSRP LTD, except a claim that cannot be excluded by law.