|RECIPE NAME||ASIAN PRAWN NOODLE SOUP|
|CUT||Medium Peeled Deviened|
|TYPE OF COOKING||Soup|
|TOTAL TIME =55 Minutes|
|TIME FOR PREPARATION||30 Min|
|TIME FOR COOKING||25 Min|
This light and refreshing soup with noodles and prawns packed with Asian flavour is a must try.
|Baby bok choy||4 chopped (seperate white and green)|
|Carrot||1 large peeled, sliced very thin|
|Ginger||1 tbsp minced|
|Water||2 cup |
|Chicken stock||4 cup|
|Soya sauce||2 tbsp|
|Fish sauce||1 tbsp|
|Rice vinegar||2 tbsp|
|Thai rice noodles ||125 gram|
|Spring onion||1 bunch sliced|
HOW TO PREPARE
- Defrost the prawn as per instructions and wash.
- Heat oil in a large stockpot over a medium heat.
- Add white pieces of bok choy and carrots. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add ginger and garlic and saute one minute longer.
- Add stock, water, soya sauce and fish sauce and bring to boil.
- Add uncooked noodles and cook it for 2 minutes, seperating the noodles as they cook.
- Stir in prawns, spring onions and green pieces of bok choy.
- Cook 2-3 minutes longer
- Serve hot.
TIP: Good as a starter.